Terms & Conditions
Body Building Nutritions is located at:
SCF 22, First Floor, Opp. GNDU
Amritsar, Punjab 143001
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Body Building Nutritions's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Body Building Nutritions and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Body Building Nutritions All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.bodybuildingnutritions.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
· Republish material from http://www.bodybuildingnutritions.com/
· Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.bodybuildingnutritions.com/
· Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.bodybuildingnutritions.com/
Redistribute content from Body Building Nutritions (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Body Building Nutritions does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Body Building Nutritions, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Body Building Nutritions shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
3. Body Building Nutritions reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. You warrant and represent that:
1. You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
2. The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
3. The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
4. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
5. You hereby grant to Body Building Nutritions a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
1. The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
o Government agencies;
o Search engines;
o News organizations;
o Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
o Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
3. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
o commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
o dot.com community sites;
o associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
o online directory distributors;
o internet portals;
o accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
o educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Body Building Nutritions; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in an